Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back in the U.S. of A.

My father graciously met me at JFK. It was good to see him again. We took a car service over to LGA--a much better alternative to the bus or shuttle I had previously looked at.

While at LGA I brushed my teeth (it had been way too long) and ate some "American" food (Au Bon Pain). I proudly showed my father my climbing certificate and regaled him with stories from the climb.

After we said our good-bye's and I went through security, I called my mother. She was happy to hear from me. I regaled her with some stories. ☺

My flight to CLE was delayed a bit, but I wasn't too upset; I was just happy to be back in the States.

Here's my final journal entry concerning this grand trip:

"December 15th, 2011

Dear Journal,

It is 11:14pm. I am home. In Wooster. I am tired. I am sore. I would be hungry, but I made P stop at Wendy's for me. Now I feel gross.

I'm downloading my photos/videos. 597 of them. They made it!

Welcome to America, little one!

♥, K"

No comments:

Post a Comment