Sunday, November 13, 2011

All is well

The exterminator arrived. The furnace got replaced. And the little doggies snuggled with me. All is well.

I just watched the IMAX film Kilimajaro: To the Roof of Africa and have a renewed sense of excitement about this trip. I'm excited to traverse five different climate zones ranging from the equatorial rainforest to the North Pole. I'm excited to test both my physical and mental strength. I'm excited to interact with a different culture. I'm excited to learn some Swahili words. And I'm excited to just be in Africa. Hooray!

I received two prescription slips in the mail yesterday; one for typhoid pills and one for malaria pills. I guess the doctor decided that I need the malaria pills. Well, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. Thank the lord that I can now swallow pills. I wonder if my local pharmacy carries these particular drugs...this will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment