Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's the small things...

I wired the rest of my money today. All I need now are my flights, a super fit body and some climbing gear and I'm good to go. ;)

I received an envelope from the Department of State today; my first thought was, "Hey, a job offer!"Although it was not a job offer, it was the next best thing: my old passport! I don't know if this is a new thing, but if I had known that they were going to send me back my old passport, I wouldn't have photocopied all of its pages last week at work! (I also wouldn't have spent $60 purposely "loosing" my old, old passport just so that I could save it). You can call me a hoarder, although I prefer to be called a sentimentalist soul.

1 comment:

  1. I saved my old passport too! It's a trip down memory lane of all the fantastic places you've visited!

    ReplyDelete