Friday, November 4, 2011

Hmm...

So it has been 5 days since the bank wired my money to Tanzania. Allan, the owner of this trekking company told me that it takes about a week to get to Tanzania from the U.S. Per Allan, he will tell me when the funds show up in his account. I have not heard from Allan on this matter. Should I be worried?

As I write this entry, it is currently 4:30am on 11/5/2011 in Tanzania. Do banks receive wire transfers on Saturdays? Ugh, I don't want to wait until Monday to find out if my money got there. Let's do the worst case scenario situation: if my money doesn't get there, I will find out why. When I find out why, I'll fix it. If it turns out that Allan is a scam artist, then he's dumb to take my money and run at this point because I have more money to pay him!

No comments:

Post a Comment