Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Journal Musings

10/20/2011

"Dream's becoming a reality. Spent the past 3 hours researching various travel companies. As one blogger put it, the search is 'paralyzing.' Which route? Lemosho? Shirai? Not Maranga. that's the Coca-Cola route. Do I care about fancy meals and my own throne? I want less people and beautiful sights. I was so involved I didn't eat dinner. Just had pb and marshmallow fluff sandwich. It's 11:47pm. What does a travel company's e-mail response tell me about the organization? Over-zealous? Doesn't pay attention to my questions? Lame. Hard to tell. Need money. Trip is expensive. When is the right time to climb? January? Risk December and risk rain? Ugh.

Didn't shower. Still need to shower. And progress notes. Two.

Drive to Chicago tomorrow.

Night.
♥, K.

p.s- Get someone to foot my bill. Newspaper? Magazine?

Need new passport! AH, PROCRASTINATION!
LAST MINUTE LIVING AT it's FINEST.
Zit on my face. bad passport photo?"



No comments:

Post a Comment